These help !
Take note please !
Why to avoid serious romantic relationships in your 20s? by Shilpa Jha
Answer by Shilpa Jha:
Major Reason :
You invest a lot of time in something that can be emotionally straining and can take you away from all the other creative things you can do .
Minor Reasons ( Some of them might be in resonance with the former ) :
- If you’re with a wrong person , it might affect your personality and your growth as an individual .
- There would be lesser money in your pocket .
- You’ll not explore new domains of knowledge or creativity due to lack of time .
- You might feel sleep deprived due to incessant phone calls .
- You might agree to things which would sound illogical to you to avoid fights .
- You might have to cancel your plans to give time .
- You might end up thinking a lot about…
View original post 128 more words